Please watch for updates and sign up instructions.
SBC ladder program is one of the best ways to start your badminton experience at the club. It provides a channel for new players to meet other players through round robin format doubles games. It will place the member into a group of players with similar skill level. Once you get to know other members it will be much easier to come out and play at other times and find games.
How To Register an Account
If you had a SBC ladder account in the past, your account should still be working.
- Create an online account at http://www.seattlebadmintonclub.com/NewPlayer.aspx
- Fill out First/Last Name, Initial Score (first time player 20, beginner 35, social 50, intermediate 65 experienced 80, advanced 95, master 105.) E-mail and select ‘Co-Ed Double Ladder’ and click ‘Send email request to SBC administrator’.
- Please wait until the webpage shows like “XXX with Email has finished the initial setup successfully! Please continue to STEP 2′.
- Create an online SBC Ladder registration account by entering a username, password, and the same email you entered before. NOTE: the password has to be at least 7 characters and include at least 1 non-alphanumerical character.
- REMEMBER: Please register for the ladder each week.
- Club staff will make the draws according to the ranking and e-mail them out before the ladder. No changes can be made after the draw comes out.
How To Sign Up Ladder Sessions
- Go to the login page http://www.seattlebadmintonclub.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fSecurity.aspx, enter your username and password. You can also choose ‘Remember me next time’ to skip logging in each time.
- Go to http://www.seattlebadmintonclub.com/security.aspx and choose ‘Co-Ed Double Ladder’ and click Enter
- Pick a specific date you want to register for and click the ‘Register’ button. You can also click the ‘Unregister’ button to unregister yourself.
Each player should bring one tournament grade birdie (Victor Champion No. 1 or Yonex AS 30, 40 or 50 or or any IBF approved shuttlecocks from http://bwfbadminton.org/page.aspx?id=14913)
Players will be forfeited if they do not show up within 5 minutes of the scheduled time!!!
If players have an unforeseen difficulty and are unable to attend, they should email email@example.com or call SBC at 425-889-5958.
Please keep in mind that this is not a tournament—it’s an event organized for people to play against others of the same skill level and match people to give each player a competitive game.
Ladder ranking system
Please click on the following link to see how ranking is calculated.